This community comprises professionals and volunteers from anywhere in the world who operate in various capacities such as creating code, organizing working groups, organizing events, and more.
All MONO Community members are required to follow our Code of Conduct, both online and at in-person events organized and/or linked with the MONO Community.
We, the moderators of the MONO Developer Community, pledge to make participation in our project and community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, level of experience, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
As a community, these values guide us to ensure that all interactions and activities are kept respectful at all times:
- We try to be a welcoming and supportive community for people of different backgrounds by using friendly and inclusive language.
- Working together may lead to disagreements or frustrations, but conflict is never an excuse for rude behaviour or personal attacks. We expect you to respect different viewpoints and opinions.
- Putting the needs of the community first.
- Being able to accept constructive criticism from other community members.
- Make an effort to resolve differences constructively. Our contributions come from a variety of experiences and opinions. If you disagree with someone, try to grasp their point of view and share yours respectfully.
- Empathy for other members of the community.
Examples of members' inappropriate conduct that we don’t condone
- Disparaging, trolling, and rude remarks, online or offline.
- Harassment of other community members in public or in private.
- Sharing any sexually explicit or violent content, as well as the use of sexualised language, or seeking any type of sexual attention or approaches.
- Without specific permission, publishing others' private information, such as a physical or electronic address.
- Other behaviours that might be considered unacceptable in a professional context.
If you encounter or observe any form of violation, please report the matter to any of the Mono moderators or send an email to [email protected]
Moderators have the authority and obligation to remove comments or other contributions that are not in accordance with this Code of Conduct, and also suspend temporarily or permanently any member who engages in inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful behaviour.
All reports will be evaluated and investigated, and any response considered necessary and suitable to the circumstances will be implemented.
Updated 4 months ago