It may be really rewarding to test each service and receive the appropriate results. This will guarantee that you have effectively integrated the APIs, tested all of their behaviours and are pleased with the end result which will bring value to the business.
You can request a Post-Integration audit review meeting with our team via shooting a mail to our Integration team via [email protected] to help review your current API implementation before going live in production.
- Create a Mono Business account if you don't already have one. If you don't have one, you can create one here.
- Update your webhook URL on your Mono dashboard application to your live server URL to receive and process live webhook event updates from your customers.
- Ensure your Mono dashboard wallet is well funded. Our support guide here will walk you through it.
- Set a wallet threshold on your dashboard to get notified when your dashboard wallet balance is low to prevent service disruption on both your Mono Connect widget and APIs via the support guide here.
- Submit compliance documents on your dashboard in order to activate live apps via our help guide here.
- Undergo a Post-Integration Audit Review with Mono's Integration team. (Optional)
- Toggle your Mono dashboard application to Live! 🚀
On toggling live
Please note that when you toggle your dashboard application to live, your public and secret changes.
e.g Your test_sk_dashboard_random key for instance changes to live_sk_dashboard_key_random.
Updated 6 months ago